Friday, June 20, 2008

Before, During and After 18 holes...

Quotes of the day:

#1.

JS: MW you are the funniest person that I know. Sorry JF.
JF: I have creeping humor. You'll get it in a while.

#2.

At the table on the golf course waiting for golfers to visit the table...
JS turns to MW: I am totally doing my kegals right now.
#3.

MW to JS: You're a vegatarian? you don't eat meat?
JS: No, well, sometimes...
MW: What are u like a binge meater?

#4.

Golfer 1 takes a tee and inserts it in the ground...

Golfer 1: I think this is too small for the hole
JS whispers in the air: That's what she said...

Golfer 2 aka Ricky Schroeder: I heard that

No comments:

Overheard in Midcity

Chronicles the quotes and quips of PR consultants in the city of spin.
"No billable hours were harmed during postings to this blog."